2007 Porsche 997 Turbo 3.6 Aerokit 911
REMARKS: 2007 Porsche 997 Turbo 3.6 Aerokit 911 For Sale
Neat Condition, Neat Interior, Good Driving Condition, Bilstein PSS10 Suspension, Ceramic Brakes, Sports Alloys, Aerokit, Carbon Side Step, Facelift 992 Steering with Pedal Shift, Sports Chrono Plus, 16 Way Sports Seats, Silver Seat Belts, Rear Wiper, PASM Sports, Android Player, Porsche 997.1 Turbo (TipTronic), Accident Free, Done 93k kms.
A striking 911 turbo with performance to match. From the factory it comes with the exclusive full leather interior. The aerokit has been upgraded with a custom GT3RS style look. The motor has been enhanced and the suspension is uprated accordingly.
OPTIONS & EXTRS:
Good Driving Condition
Bilstein PSS10 Suspension
Carbon Side Step
Facelift 992 Steering with Pedal Shift
Sports Chrono Plus
16 Way Sports Seats
Silver Seat Belts
Porsche 997.1 Turbo (TipTronic)
- IPD Intake Plenum
- Alpha Performance Carbon Intake Y Pipe
- Fabspeed carbon fibre competition air intake
- Forge (UK) aftermarket Intercooler kit and piping
- Custom Valvetronic Exhaust
- AEM V2 water methanol injection kit
- Race Chip XLR
- Front + Rear PCCB Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- BMC Pod Filters
2. Suspension / Body kits / wheels
- Bilstein PSS10 fully adjustable with pillow ball mount
- Genuine Speed art front side skirt
- Genuine Speed art front lip (carbon laminated)
- Front carbon fibre laminated canards
- GT3 front fender arches
- Original Porsche Gt3Cup car rear decklid with custom carbon fibre GT wing based on the actual design
- 20” Porsche Gemballa Alloy Wheels
- Genuine Moshammer rear bumper diffuser
- H&R Anti Roll Bars Front + Rear
o 1 set of Porsche 997.2 original mag wheels
o 1 set of custom 1 off Atara Aluminum wheels
o Porsche 997.1 turbo rear deck lid
- Carbon interior with brown leather option
- Android Head unit with apple car play and android mirroring
- Porsche 991 steering with fully functioning buttons and airbag upgrade with extended paddle shifters
- Directly tuned by DMS Automotive UK (Stage 2 ECU and TCU Map)
- New Plugs
- New Coils
- Gearbox flushed and filters replaced
- Water pump replaced
- Front radiator hoses replaced
- Front and rear PCCB brake pads replaced (original Porsche)
- Turbo diaphragms replaced – EVOMS
- Major water hoses and wear and tear parts – all replaced in 2019
- Suspension bushings has been replaced and upgraded to PU bushings
- Rear lower control arms replaced in 2018
- Battery replaced in 2023 – AGM Banner battery
- Adjustable suspension link – replaced in 2021
- Aircond fully serviced with dashboard removed and sponge / components fully replaced (to solve spitting of sponge into the cabin and fogging of front windscreen)
- Aircond compressors replaced in 2023
Body & Exterior:
The condition of the exterior is good.
The color of the car is Yellow.
The car shows no sign of major body repairs or flood damage.
The body panels do not have big dents or scratches. Slight stone chips may be found.
Windscreen and windows have no obvious damage.
Wing mirrors are in good shape.
Rear boot has no signs of damage or rust.
Headlamps and indicators have no major damage.
Exterior chrome, plastic and rubber trims have no major damage.
Interior is original and non-smoking.
Driver Zone ie steering, gear knob, handbrake, and door handles are in good condition.
Passenger zone ie other doors and seats are in good condition.
Accessories functions ie lights, horn, wiper, signal, air conditioning and radio are operational.
Mechanical & Operation:
The car drives well and the handling is good.
Slight noise from suspension or lower arms.
Engine operation is good.
Engine temperature is stable.
Engine fluids are at appropriate level.
Engine bay has no signs of sedimentation or leaks.
Power steering works fine.
The hoses show no signs of sedimentation or leak.
Radiator has no indication of major damage.
Brake system operation is normal.
Gear system operation is normal.
Undercarriage have no major damage and show no signs of major rusts.
Impact bars and Cross-links have no major signs of damage.
Exhaust pipe has no major damage.
SERVICE & HISTORY:
Last engine oil change was done in 2022. It is due now.
The front tires are manufactured in 2023 and the thread life is good.
The rear tires are manufactured in 2023 and the thread life is good.
Front Brake pads are still healthy.
Rear brake pads are still healthy.
JTCars Contact Us Classic Sports Car For Sale KL Malaysia
MODEL: 997 Turbo 911 Aerokit
INTERIOR: Brown Leather
Configuration: 6, Boxer
Displacement: 3600 cc
Power: 480 Hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 620 Nm @ 1950 rpm
Gear Box: 5-Auto Transmission, TipTronic S
0-100 kph: 3.9 seconds
Top Speed: 310 kmh